Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

0201 - Touch the World

Two fantastic songs for you today, that are both different in their own unique ways.

The first comes from MitiS and is one of the most melodic and interesting songs that I have heard in a long time.  It is unique because it doesn't have a huge bass, but it also doesn't need it at all.  The tonality and melodies are enough to carry this song pretty high into my charts, and is one I am sure I will be stuck on for some time!

Second up is a very cool and unique turbo funk track from Nhato called Hello World.  It feels very quick, much faster then the bpm would boast, and has funky and in your face rhythms while taking breaks that have a very futuristic and fitting feel to them.  Check it out and let me know which one you like better!

MitiS - Touch (Grab the download Here)

Nhato - Hello World

No comments:

Post a Comment