Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

0202 - Electrifying Freedom

Charlotte Hanning has been featured on many tracks, with artists like Insan3lik3, Ramses B, and Teqq.  While now she is back and on the vocals for the new track with Xilent called Free Me.  The track is stellar, starting out really melodic and almost acoustic feeling.  Then it builds up to a nice tonal drop that focus more on melody then bass, which seems hard to find these days.  Check it out!

Trance is a strange genre in my book, some of it seems so generic yet some of it is so incredibly moving that I fall in love with it.  I subscribe to Armada on youtube, and I will be honest some of the stuff they release gets moved to the trash within 30 seconds of listening, but I try to give them all a chance.  This one really tugged at my musical heartstrings though: good bass, great melody, and pretty good progression.  Let me know what you think!

Xilent - Free Me (feat. Charlotte Hanning)

Digital X - Electrified

 

No comments:

Post a Comment