Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2014

0205 - I Wish You Could Have All Been There

So last night I got to see Dannic, Dyro, and Harwell and it was the best show I have been to in my entire life.  As I type this Monday morning I have 1 hour of sleep, aching feet/legs/back, and a ringing in my ears that wont seem to go away.  The damage and likely 10lbs lost to sweat was worth it though as it was easily the best 6 hours I have experienced in a long time.  If you don't know much about any or even just one of them, take the time to check them out because it really is worth your time.  I hope you all had a great weekend, but I am in recovery mode so that is the type of music on the docket today.

The first is from Vancouver Sleep Clinic, a newcomer on the scene who just released their first EP.  Every song off of the EP is chill, melodic, and just beautiful, and I think this one is my favorite.  It takes away to an entirely different place, one that has a feeling of safety, security, and love.  Check it out and help get over the Monday blues.

Also for you today, one of the best chill dubstep songs that I have heard in a very long time.  Melodic and great vocals mixed with a nice bass that isn't overwhelming and goes very well with the chill composure of the song.  SirensCeol, Reaktion, and The Eden Project come together to create something truly awe inspiring.  Let me know what you think!

Vancouver Sleep Clinic - Stakes

SirensCeol & Reaktion feat. The Eden Project - Let You Know

No comments:

Post a Comment