Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

0207 - Is it a Banger?

First of all, if you haven't seen Parks and Recreation then you need to watch this clip:
Tom Describes A Banger
Not perfect put pretty funny and for sure applicable for today.

Also, Sidenote.  I'm trying to post newer stuff to this blog as opposed to so many old tracks that many of you may have heard before.  Do you have any preference for this?

Two bangers for you today.  The first is the Doctor P Remix of Datsik's Track Hold It Down.  This one has killer vocals from Georgia Murray, combined with great drops, and really strong heavy feel.  For sure should mix this one at some point but for now rocking out in my car to it will just have to do.  A bit melodic but mostly in your face and requiring your attention.  Give it a listen!

Second up is Pierce Fulton's huge anthem Runaway.  You guys know I am a sucker for great vocals because I talk about them all the time, but this one truly hits hard.  The vocals are insanely chilling, accompanied by less intense beats and then executed with incredible drops that get stuck in your head with such ease it's not even fair.  This one has been stuck in my head ever since I heard it a few days ago.  I hope it appeals to you in the same way it did for me!

Datsik - Hold It Down (feat. Georgia Murray) (Doctor P Remix)

Pierce Fulton - Runaway


No comments:

Post a Comment