Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

2012 - This is not the end

Two big bangers for you today.

The first comes from Audien, a huge name in remixes and original tracks.  This new one called Hindsight, has nearly everything I look for in a track (but I'm willing to overlook the lack of vocals because of the sheer incredible calibur of this one).  Great melodic and almost orchestral sounding, leading into build up that is the perfect mix of piano/bass/synth, and then moving into a drop that has been stuck in my head since I first heard this track a few days ago.  It really got me hyped for the day, and I hope it does the same for you!

Audien - Hindsight

Proximity has become one of my favorite youtube channels that I am subscribed to, they advertise as "the best music you haven't heard yet" and they continue to deliver on that promise.  Though this channel I discovered this next song by Manufactured Superstars, a really overall well done and impressive sound mixture and quality.  Check it out for yourself and subscribe because they really release some incredible music!

Manufactured Superstars - Stay (feat. Jarvis Church)

No comments:

Post a Comment