Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

0305 - The Morning after the day before tonight

Back to the real world.
Over the weekend I went to a convention, and had the opportunity to DJ with my buddy Goofy for a few hours until like 4am.  We had a blast, and I recorded some of the mixes I did.  I went back in yesterday to listen to them and maybe edit them a bit..........the files had no audio for some reason.  Thankfully Traktor saves the playlists and I am hoping to remix them either tonight or at least this week.  Look forward to that at the start of next week.

Onto the music!

Today's track is brought to you by the letter F.  F stand for Funk *YAAAAAY*.
The Noisy Freaks have been making moves lately like nobody's business, releasing a constant stream of tracks that seem to blow me away.  Tonight is no different, it has great funk rhythms, great breakdowns, and a very surprising but fitting guitar solo.  Give it a listen!

The Noisy Freaks - Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment