Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

0314 - Smooth as Silk

First up today is a sweet Drum and Bass track (told you there would be more) from Fox Stevenson.  Everything I have heard from Fox has been mindblowing, and I would say in my book he is the most consistent in terms of enjoyment out of every song.  This one is called Manage and sounds purely excellent.  Usually DnB doesn't fit on Funk day, but this one has such a unique feel that I think there is a little funk in there.

Second up is a suave smooth remix from Keljet of EVVY's track Collide.  I love this track, its extremely fluid, kind of in the Kygo sense of chill remixes.  This one has a funk bass line though and that gives it a very unique feel as opposed to most other relaxing remixes.  The vocals are stellar and the song never drops in terms of energy, intensity, or pure bliss.  This is one of my favorite chill/funk remixes to date.  Give it a listen and feel the energy flow through you on both of these tracks!

Fox Stevenson - Manage

EVVY - Collide (Keljet Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment