Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2014

0319 - Vibes From The Castle

Today we have two tracks full of funk and flavor.

The first one was given to me by my friend Molly, and just oozes funk.  This one is nice and driving, keeping the bass consistent throughout the entire track and then taking it up a notch with the great tonality and piano interludes.  You guys all know how much of a sucker I am for piano in electro tracks.  Give it a listen, and check out the rest from Bag Raiders.  PLUS HORNS. OH GOD THE HORNS.

Second up on super Funky Friday is a great smooth track from Armin Cekin.  Great funk combined with a little glitchy flavor that really makes a sweet combination.  Reminds me a bit of the song Skrillex did for Wreck It Ralph crossed with a sweet smooth funk track.  I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.   Have a great weekend everyone!


Bag Raiders - Castles in the Air


Arman Cekin - Good Vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment