Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

0307 - Dance Forever, Just Don't Stop

First up on this Banger Wednesday is a sick track from Cazzette.  Beam me up is very smooth, has great vocals, and a sweet vocal drop into the banger drop.  I think what makes this track for me though is the music video, its a documentary style video about how everyone just started spontaneously dancing one day.  Its worth checking out for sure!  Give it a listen!

Second up is a chill banger, one with a really rocking style.  Manila Killa got his hands on Dawn Golden's track All That I Want and turned it into an entirely new fantastic piece.  He has great great chill vocals mixed with a very chill constantly moving rhythm, and a chorus that would work perfectly in a chill set.  Listen to it and decide if you like it for yourself!

Cazzette - Beam Me Up

Dawn Gold - All I Want (Manila Killa Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment