Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

0321 - Countdown to Something Different

So I want to try something new today.  The reason I love this blog is because you all get involved and share your favorite music the same way I share mine.  So I am introducing top lists that I want everyone to help expand and update.  Each month on the first day of the month I will release one or two documents containing my own personal top 5 list for a certain genre.  In addition to my list, I ask that you write your own as well!  Add your favorite songs from that genre, or even just songs you are really enjoying.  Sometimes I find that even generic songs are great every once in a while.  My personal list will be posted here, as well as the master list which will be in the Facebook group.  If you aren't a member of it, please join!  This will start tomorrow and the first category is Relaxing/Chill music!

Onto the music for today.

3LAU is one of those artists where I seem to be drawn to his work.  Everything from Dance Floor Filth mashups to his current work, he continues to amaze me with his work.  This remix from Skrux really gives his work a whole new vision as it really is beautifully done.  Super relaxing, keeping the great vocals, and maintaining the originality, this remix is really spectacularly done.  Give it a listen and overall decide for yourself.

3LAU, Paris & Simo feat. Bright Lights - Escape (Skrux Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment