Search This Blog

Friday, September 12, 2014

0309 - Better Late Then Never

Guys I am so sorry.  I was downtown all day for work and then everything after got so complex so fast that I haven't had a second to myself until just now.  Its been insane, working two full time jobs is going to be the end of me! (or at least my social life)

Well a plus is that I will be DJing my first even tomorrow!

Today's track is one from Overwerk, and to be honest it took me a few listens to really get this one.  It starts off really smooth and orchestral, sounding nothing like the kind of music this youtube channel usually posts.  Then it drops into such a smooth electro house beat that I lost my shit.  Its beautiful, smooth, funky, and a wee bit bouncy.  Give it a listen!

Overwerk - Exist

No comments:

Post a Comment