Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

0468 - Golden Warrior Ain't got Shit

So easily Gold Dust by Galantis is one of my favorite tracks of the year.  So seeing remixes of it gets me really excited and i was extremely excited to see this one.  It is from Hook N Sling and was just really well done.  Its does a great job of preserving the vocals and the tonality, while throwing in their own unique twist which gives it an amazingly upbeat feel.  Not to mention the drop is contagious and catchy as shit.
Also up today is the Dannic remix of Andrew Rayel's track, Dark Warrior.  A great deep track that got me really in a great mood.  Heavy bass with great tonality, this one really caught me by surprise.  Give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Galantis - Gold Dust (Hook N Sling Remix)

Andrew Rayel - Dark Warrior (Dannic Remix)




No comments:

Post a Comment