Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2015

0470 - What the Mashup?

Mashups have been missing from this blog for some time, mostly because the ones I find are either too chaotic and congested or just leaving too much to be desired.  I like the ones that you have to listen to a few times because they just don't make any sense.  That is why I like Isosine, he always makes insane mashups and his new one is exactly that.  Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold used to be one of my favorite songs in high schools, but I never imagined it with the poppy back that is California Girls by Katy Perry.  Its uncomfortable and strange, but jesus christ is it catchy.  Its bizarre and even after a handful of listens, I still can't determine if I like it or if it is going to drive me insane.  What do you think?

Isosine - Bat Country Gurls

No comments:

Post a Comment