Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

0478 - Throwback

Remember Destiny's Child?  They were kinda the shit.  The song Say My Name was huge and I was very surprised to see a remix of it pop up on one of my favorite Youtube channels, TakeSomeCrime.  The song surprised me, and I really enjoyed it.  The lower pitched male voice still works really well and overall it just has a really nice relaxed feel to it.  Its a bit untraditional in the way it uses the original but still presents it really beautifully!
Funky friday couldn't wait and made its way into my dreams last night, so it starts today!  Today's second song is from Besnine called How to Love.  Its got a hella good bass line mixed with a lot of other instruments and a really killer chorus.  Give it a listen and see you tomorrow for the Funk's continuation!

Destiny's Child - Say my Name (Cyril Hahn Remix)

Besnine - How to Love

No comments:

Post a Comment