Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2015

0475 - I DO

First thing first, I know that I am not huge on trance, but I had the opportunity to see Above & Beyond last night and they were phenomenal!

Let the first audio from this blog this week leave your ears feeling beautiful.  First up is a track that really mellowed me out as I got to work this morning.  I do from Felix Jaehn features some really chilled out bounce mixed with some stellar vocals that just flow into your brain like heaven.  I hope this one hits you as well as it hit me!
Second up is a really slick beatpad mashup from Shawn Wasabi.  Really fast paced movement, great lighting on the beatpad, mixed with a chaotic mix of too many songs to count.  Give it listen!

Feliz Jaehn - I Do

Shawn Wasabi - Marble Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment