Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

0476 - Chilling Way to Destress

Sorry this one is so late guys, I totally forgot today would be nonstop and I wouldn't have any free time until out of work just now.  It is fitting to have two beautiful tracks today to help everyone relax.  Today's first song comes from Xan and features Elyza.  From the first I heard it, I knew I would fall in love with it, it is just so relaxing and chill.  The background for sure helps, seeming like you are flying (for sure maximize this one's video while you listen to it).  The second song I have for you today is the Lost Frequencies radio edi of Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike vs. Ummet Ozcan called The Hum.  Featuring no vocals but just samples of someone humming really seems to give the song a lot of emotion.  This one is more intense but still very relaxing and chill, featuring a driving bass and really catchy chord progression.  Enjoy both tracks and I promise tomorrow's post will be on time!

Xan feat. Elyza - Strings For a Queen

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs. Ummet Ozcan - The Hum (Lost Frequencies Radio Edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment