Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2015

0469 - 4x69 Hahaha (I'm an adult i Promise)

Electroswing always makes me feel good, so lets start the weekend off with some.  Grant Lazlo is someone who I always seem to find a track thats amazing, then totally forget about but after this one that will change.  Going kinda the minimalistic route Alibi Afternoon really caught me by surprise.  Using glitched vocal samples, piano and horns, as well as unexpected melodic drop outs, this track is something a little different that the usual electro swing!

Also a throwback from Jamie Berry and one of my favorite electro swing tracks to date, Delight.  This one just has such a catchy melody and catchy and memorable lyrics.  It got me into electro swing and I realized it has never been posted here.  I know most of you know this one, but if one person hears it for the first time then I will be happy!

Grant Lazlo - Alibi Afternoon

Jamie Berry feat. Octavia Rose - Delight 



No comments:

Post a Comment