Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2016

0650 - Destructo and Felix Da Housecat

So I had the pleasure of meeting both Destructo and Felix da Housecat during my adventures on Holy Ship!  We saw Destructo both at the preparty and he did a Sunrise Sermon from 6-9am.  He absolutely killed it, playing his signature Techno (Nobody Listens to Techno) and some other truly amazing tracks.  So I will share Techno in case you haven't heard it and one of my favorites, Dare You to Move.
Felix da Housecat played an incredible set on the beach party, it was groovy it was beatiful, and I was grooving so hard.  He was also such a nice guy, and I served him a slice of pizza!  Here is my favorite Felix track called Neon Human
   

Destructo - Techno

Destructo - Dare You 2 Move

Felix Da Housecat - Neon Human

No comments:

Post a Comment