Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

0654 - Tchami

Tchami is a legend and I was so pleased to meet him on the final night of Holy Ship.  His originals are mind blowing and his remixes just come into the realm of legendary status.  For sure one of the people I was most excited to meet, especially after seeing his amazing sets on the boat and the beach!  I have two tracks for you, an original and a remix.  The first is Tchami's original After Life, this one has a killer drop that I'm pretty sure I lost it to on the boat.  The second track is Tchami's remix of AlunaGeorge's track, You Know You Like It.  This was the first remix of the song I ever heard, and now it's the only one that sounds right.  Enjoy and see you next week!


Tchami - After Life

AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (Tchami Remix)



No comments:

Post a Comment