Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

0651 - Thomas Jack

Thomas Jack was one of the people I as most excited about going into Holy Ship so of course I almost peed myself when I met him coming out of the buffet on night 1 and on the beach party on Day 2.  Being basically one of the founders of tropical house, I have loved his music from the first time I heard it.  And he was such a cool guy too!  So I will share with you two of my favorite Thomas Jack songs, an amazing remix and the best original tropical house songs since the genre was founded.
The first is the Of Monsters and Men track Little Talks, a masterpiece of a track if there ever was one.  Working so well with the vocals and original sounds of Of Monsters and Men, and then adding his signature Tropical house love to the track.
The original that I would like to share with you is Rivers, a really beautiful and super vibe heavy song that just stirs up a lot of emotions whenever I hear it.  It is just such a well put together track that is very dancey, with a vocal sequence that adds perfectly to the tropical sounds.  Give it a listen and I hope you enjoy this wonderful artist as much as I do!

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks (Thomas Jack Remix)

Thomas Jack - Rivers


No comments:

Post a Comment