Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

0655 - Happy and Outta Control

Back in the normal swing and feeling good, we start off another wonderful week of music!  Let's kick things off with an amazingly funky track from RetroVision called Happy Hour!  This track has the feel good vibes, the wonderful beauty, mixed with a little dash of 8-bit, and a plentyful helping of groove.  Also up today is a strange compilation track featuring.....Sean Paul and Yolanda Be Cool?  This track is catchy as fuck and has a great groove to it but I can not understand a word of the vocals.  The beat is typical Yolanda Be Cool, and I am so glad to see them back making new music!  Let me know what you think of this one because I honestly don't know what I think about it overall!

RetroVision - Happy Hour

Sean Paul feat. Yolanda Be Cool - Outta Control



No comments:

Post a Comment