Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2016

0653 - Rezz

So I honestly knew very little about Rezz before going on this trip, but I can honestly say her first set was one of the best I have ever seen in my entire life.  Her logo is killer, she's about as adorable as a person can be, and her signature DJ move just got the entire crowd hyped up every time she dropped a song.  I will for sure be keeping an eye on her in the coming months, but it was so wonderful to meet her (plus she was talking to Porter Robinson during the M Machine's set so I'm super jealous of that.  I honestly couldn't pick just one song of hers after coming back from Holy Ship and binge listening to her music so here are three of her tracks that I really love; Serenity, Negative, and Lost.









Rezz - Serenity
Rezz - Negative
Rezz - Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment