Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

0652 - Jauz and The M Machine

On my adventures during Holy Ship I had the pleasure of meeting Jauz for the first time and The M Machine for the second!  Jauz was honestly not someone I knew a whole lot about before setting sail, but his sets were just purely magical.  His flow is beautiful, and his big bass sound really set me off on the dance floor!  Here is one of his great tracks titled Feel the Volume.  The M Machine I have gotten to know for their smooth as butter transitions during sets, just making them feel continuous and stunningly fluid.  No one song I can pick can exhibit this, but instead I will just throw you guys one of my favorite songs of theirs, Tiny Anthem.

Jauz - Feel the Volume

The M Machine - Tiny Anthem




No comments:

Post a Comment