Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

0658 - Mashup Smashup

The White Panda did some really magical stuff with their last album, and I want to share some of my favorite tracks from their new album.  Let's start with the mother fucking Wild Wild West remix, because this one is amazing.  Will Smith crossed with Vicetone to create what could possibly be my favorite mashup ever.  They work together so well, the rap and electronic rhythms, create a masterpiece and I think you'll agree.
My second favorite off the album is the mashup of Syn Cole, Sam Feldt, and Halsey.  This one is just beautiful, one of my favorite tropical house lines mixed in with some really beautiful tonality and mashed up to create a superb track.  Enjoy!

The White Panda - Wild Wild Catch (Will Smith / Vicetone)

The White Panda - Bright Young God (Halsey / Syn Cole / Sam Feldt)


No comments:

Post a Comment