Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

0664 - The Thirst For Games

Goldfish is known for their wonderful saxophone work, and a song just popped up that I forgot about just came back up called Games Continued.  This song is beautiful and I know that many of you may have already heard this before but I haven't shared it here yet and it needs to be shared ASAP.  This song is beautiful and the vocals really give it a beautiful vibe to the wonderful funk vibe.  Enjoy or enjoy again!
Also on the block today is another little something different from Hilltop Hoods.  I am not usually a fan of rap, but these guys do it right.  The Thirst Part 7 combines beautiful backgrounds with a smooth and melodic rap that really put me in a wonderful place.  The track is beautiful and I hope you give it a chance!

Goldfish - Games Continued

Hilltop Hoods - The Thirst Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment