Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

0663 - Get Some Rap, Then Get It Live

Good rap mixed with great backtrack can be really incredible, and I hate modern rap so finding a rap song that really resonates with me is fairly hard to do if it was made after 2010.  This one is superb, Mighty and High by Can't Stop Won't Stop.  The flow is absolutely incredible, and the lyrics fit the track really well.  Overall a very well put together and classic feeling rap track, give it a listen and I hope you like it!
I love seeing electronic music performed live, so seeing someone like Madeon and Chromeo live was a mind blowing and life changing way to look at music.  So seeing Haywyre perform his track Endlessly live really switched my perspective on the artist.  Give it a listen, and let his beautiful piano work take you away to another plane.

Can't Stop Won't Stop - Mighty & High

Haywyre - Endlessly (Live Performance)


No comments:

Post a Comment