Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

0661 - Stuck in my Skull

In homage to one of my other favorite music blogs, today will be about two songs that I have had stuck in my head for quite some time.  The first is the Jerome Tropical remix of DJ Antoine's track Thank You.  This song is beautiful in every sense of the word, the vocals are amazing and beautiful, the message is great, and the smooth tropical sounds are infectious as they come.  This track has been stuck in my head for weeks and I don't want it out!
Second up is perhaps my favorite song I have heard this year, Faded by Alan Walker.  This song is the definition of beauty in music.  It brings out some strong emotions in me, seeming to hook me emotionally every single time that I listen to it.  It is a bit slower and not as intense as other tracks, but carries so much weight and beauty.  I hope you like it as much as I do!

DJ Antoine - Thank You (Jerome Tropical Remix)

Alan Walker - Faded



No comments:

Post a Comment