Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2016

0666 - Relax Satan

First for your ears today is a chilled out trap song from Said the Sky called Book Of Us, and this one has been stuck in my head for some time!  It is a bit different from what is usually stuck up there, but the melodies are so catchy that I catch myself humming it at work.  I think you will really like this one, even if trap music isn't your favorite.
Also up to help you relax today is one of the most chilled out Drum and Bass tracks I have ever heard and it comes to us from Elka.  Games We Play is fast moving and just about the most beautiful song I have heard come out of the Drum and Bass genre in some time.  The tonality is gorgeous, the vocals are hauntingly fitting, and their is a lot of emotion in this one.  Enjoy these two chill tracks!

Said The Sky - Book Of Us

Elka - Games We Play

No comments:

Post a Comment