Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2016

0667 - Don't Wait And Be Alone

First up today is a great track from Gazzo featuring SugarWhiskey called What You Waiting For.  This one just has a really fun and energizing feel to it.  It's not a amazingly unique song but I love the tones and the energy it gives off is quick moving and extremely dancey!  Enjoy!

Also for you on this Hump Day is a new track from Pegboard Nerds, who I think I can finally listen to without hating everything again, and Grabbitz called All Alone.  This Drumpstep track is a bit strange but I really enjoyed it.  With a great melody and nice big and glitchy bass, this one got me really hyped.  The melodic and calm transition sequences really make the big drops feel so much more epic!

Gazzo - What You Waiting For

Pegboard Nerds & Grabbitz - All Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment