Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

0138 - Double Trouble Thursday

Today I have 2 tracks for you, very different in nature but both are incredible.

Fist up is the new one from Muzzy off the Monstercat Label, I know that I dont post a whole lot of DnB in this blog, but I plan to change that because DnB was my first favorite genre.  When I discovered Pendulum, I listened to them almost exclusively and non-stop for months.  Drum and Bass just has such an incredible feel to it, one that can not be duplicated (although I would say the closest is Bounce).  Check it out, and enjoy!

Second up is the club mix of the new track from Dankann.  This one is a bit strange, because I can't quite peg the feeling the song is going for.  Its great, dont get me wrong, just a strange combination of elements.  Its obviously electro, but then it throws in some trance and a little prog.  Its bizarre but I keep thinking about it and its very "Phantom of the Opera"-esk moments.  Enjoy it and I will see you back here tomorrow for Friday's selection!

Muzzy - Endgame


Dankann - And God Said (Club Mix)


No comments:

Post a Comment