Search This Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

0150 - Good Morning Good Morning

Good morning and welcome back to the week everyone!  I hope you all had a safe and eventful weekend (mine was awesome, interesting and concerning, all for many reasons).  Monday means mashups and since it seems to be such an eclectic day, I think it is very fitting.  Off we go....

So I was going through all of the music I have gotten recently, and every once in a while I download a song and then completely forget about it, only to rediscover it and fall in love all over again.  I have had this song for a few months and sadly it just slipped to the bottom of my priority list in terms of songs to listen to and play.  I am glad I found it again because this combination is flawless.  Seriously one of my favorite mashups in a long time, enjoy it and don't let monday get you down!

Alesso vs. OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment