Search This Blog

Thursday, January 16, 2014

0143 - When the Clock Strikes Fun

So this weekend I am going to see Clockwork and Roevy at Skullys in Columbus (If you live in the area then you should come too!)  So I figured that I would share one of my favorite songs by Clockwork, because holy crap am I excited for this show.  Also, I used one of the gift cards that I received for Christmas and bought a pair of Kraken Razor headphones, and if you know nothing about them then you are missing out!  Best headphones I have used in a while, especially in terms of bass quality.

The song I chose to share with you is one of my favorite remixes that Clockwork has done, not only is it a great track with a vocal drop (which I have been obsessed with lately), but it has a great feel to it along with some pretty unique elements that were not in the original.  Enjoy this track and I will see you tomorrow!

Autoerotique - Roll the Drums (Clockwork Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment