Search This Blog

Thursday, January 23, 2014

0148 - John Legend is the King

Ever since my DJ mentor and music buddy DJ XMFD told me that John Legend electro remixes existed, I have had to change my pants every time I hear a new one.  Seriously.  He has a voice that just makes you want to melt, and the thought of him doing vocals for a top house song is enough to make me want to throw money at my computer screen.  Well Tiesto got ahold of one of my favorite songs by John Legend, All of You, a seriously moving song all about loving every inch of someone for who they are not based on the stereotypes of society.  Listen to it, let me know if you love it as much as I do, and I will see you back here tomorrow for the last post of the week!

John Legend - All of You (Tiesto Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment