Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

0154 - I have a new favorite song

The title says it all.  Currently, my favorite song was just dethroned by something I found while catching up on my music, and I found something from MrSuicideSheep that seriously blew my mind.  Starcadian gives us Chinatown, a sound with a very 70/80s feel that is funky and catchy, even though its hard to understand what they are saying.  I find myself humming this song at least a few times throughout the day, even though I dont know the words, as the melody is just so engrained in my head.  Maybe its because its a bit similiar to Daft Punk, but seems more gritty to me which I like a whole lot.  There is an official music video, but I honestly feels that it takes away from the experience from what you can create in your mind from just hearing the song, but I will link it below.  Check out the song, enjoy your weekend, and don't do anything too stupid!

Starcadian - Chinatown

No comments:

Post a Comment