Search This Blog

Thursday, January 30, 2014

0153 - Warm in Your Own Skin

The weekend is almost here, hold on everybody.  Just one day away from freedom, relaxation, and the Super Bowl!  Personally I plan to do a lot of sleeping, eating, and playing games online before going to class on Sunday before the Super Bowl.

This song is a bit outside my usual comfort zone of electro/prog house, a bit of dubstep.  Occasionally I find some really good dubstep, but overall I need the melodic tonality that comes with progressive house and electro house.  Most of the time dubstep cant provide me with that.  This one however gives me everything i need in a nice slowed down track, and I love Skrux for remix this piece together.  Enjoy it and I will see you back here tomorrow!


Bone N Skin - 15k (Skrux Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment