Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

0242 - Stay the Day

Since Today is usually all about bangers, I tried to bring some in from the chill world.

The first is from Armas.  Easily my favorite genres are Prog House, Funk, and NuDisco.  This, I can honestly say, is the most chill and well done Prog House song that I have heard in a long time, if not the best I have ever heard.  Taking standard elements and slowing them down into something rarely done, Armas really takes this one away and I can easily say this is one of my top songs I have found this year.  Hit play and let it take you away!

The second song for today is a chill remix of a popular song that really changed the way I look at the song.  The introduction of chill elements such as a slow but driving bass mixed with a level of switched tonality really evolve this remix.  Rainer and Grimm take this remix of Sam Smith's Stay With Me to a whole new level, one that I am glad I can be a part of.  You can too, just hit play!

Armas - Feel The Day

Sam Smith - Stay With Me (Rainer & Grimm Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment