Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

0256 - Smooth As Silk

Today's song is absolutely beautiful.  For sure not a club song or a big dance track but one that you for sure can't miss.  Extremely smooth and with chilling vocals that give me the shivers, Favored Nation's remix of Silk by Giselle is expertly done.  Give it a listen, close your eyes, and just let the song take you away to a peaceful place.

Second up is a mindblowingly chill dubstep track from T-Mass.  You all know how much I hated dubstep during my radio show and at the start of this blog, almost as much as still kinda hate Big Room but not really.  Well chill dubstep was the swing in the positive direction for me, and this song exemplifies why I enjoy it so much.  Chill, not overwhelming with dubstep sounds, and great tonality.  Check it out for yourself!

Giselle - Silk (Favored Nation Remix)

T-Mass - The One
 

No comments:

Post a Comment