Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

0247 - My Vote for Remix of the Year

Two Bonuses before we get to the post for today, and then two HUGE songs that you need in your life, including my vote for remix of the year so far.

First up is another Colossalcon set from a killer DJ, Kendo.  An hour long, and it is one of many hour mixes that have been getting me through the work day.  And its full of Monstercat Tracks!

So I know we all hate the song #Selfie by the Chainsmokers, but after laughing my ass off with a roommate last night over the "Fuck Her Right In the Pussy Guy" I found something hilarious.  I'm not going to say anything more than give it a listen, even if you despise the song.  (if you don't know the story he basically made it onto two news stations and said that phrase on live TV)

Fuck Her Right In The Pussy (#Selfie & Freaks Remix)

OK FINALLY ONTO THE POST FOR TODAY!
First up is a sick song from Paris Blohm one of the best artists that I have discovered this year.  Ever since seeing him with Tritonal, I have been following him closely and he has not been disappointing at all.  This new track featuring Taylr Renee is incredible.  The vocals are flawlessly inserted into a great rhythm, fantastic builds, and drops that had me dancing in my car.  Its not one to be missed!

Second up is up for remix of the year in my book.  Tut Tut Child got ahold of Porter Robinson's Sad Machine.  Its flawless.  A perfect remix keeping the chill aspects that Porter wanted while taking it up a notch.  Seriously.  Its the remix not to miss.

Paris Blohm feat Taylr Renee - Left Behinds

Porter Robinson - Sad Machine (Tut Tut Child Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment