Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2014

0244 - Chill Week Finale

Last Day of chill week!  I have really enjoyed sharing these tracks with you and thank you for allowing me to dump out my music library all over you beautiful people.  2 final ones for you today.

First up is a Alle Farban remix of Goldfish's track Moonwalk Away.  An insanely chill background track that I love to death.  This is so beautifully done and an incredible take on a song and musical group that I really enjoy listening to their every release.  This is incredible and you honestly can't miss this one.

The final song for chill week is from Crywolf, an incredibly and beautifully composed song that honestly sends me to another plane of existance.  It is so well done and stunningly flawlessly performed in this mix.  This remix is nearly flawless.  Seriously don't miss this one!

Goldfish - Moonwalk Away (Alle Farban Remix)

Crywolf - Home We Made Pt. II (Skrux Remix)


No comments:

Post a Comment