Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2014

0249 - Speed Swing

Funky Friday!  My favorite day of the week :)

Today I have a beautiful remix from Centron of Rob Gasser's NuDisco track, Speed Limit.  Beautifully done with elements that will make you crave more.  The breakdowns in this song blew me away, the chorus had me dancing in my desk chair, and the builds into the drops had me head bobbing the entire time.  This is funky heaven.

Last up is a speedy electro-swing song from SirensCeol.  This one is electro-swing but takes elements from so many other electro sub-genres to make a truly unique song that I can honestly say I have never heard anything like it.  Its really hard to put into words, you should just take a listen for yourself!

Rob Gasser - Speed Limit (Centron Remix)

SirensCeol - The Devil's Swing

No comments:

Post a Comment