Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

0246 - XMFD's Hour

First of all, here is the first of the promised sets from Colossalcon!  Coming from my great friend and mentor DJ XMFD, this is an hour of power and just mind blowing music.  Great song picks, beautiful transitions, with an incredible flow.  Don't take my word for it, press play and listen for yourself!  Music has a way of describing way better then I ever could with words, you just have to hear it for yourself!

Today's track comes to you from Press Play and is an incredible bounce track.  Thankfully I hve a found at least 3 new pages to go to for specifically this kind of music.  I'll be honest.  A whole lot of it is crap.  Vocals with a simple beat put over the top, but some of the originals are pretty great and those are the ones I plan to share with you all.  This one is not overwhelming but the opposite of simple, the tonality doesn't go where you would think it would and that surprised me a whole lot.



 













Press Play- Get Fucked Up







No comments:

Post a Comment