Search This Blog

Monday, June 16, 2014

0250 - The Big Quarter!

First of all, Thank you guys so much.  I never would have made it to 250 posts and over 5,000 page views without the enthusiasm and help that you all have given me.  I seriously can't say thank you enough times.  This blog has become my favorite part of the morning, and I look forward to it every day.

The first track I have for you today is a bit on the chill side.  A beautiful remix from Twice As nice of a fantastic chill song from Alice & The Glass Lake.  This one blew me away because it starts off really chill and relaxing and then throws in a really surprising and awesome build up into a really relaxing drop.  Listen to it for yourself!

Second up today is an awesome funky remix from JNL of Viciousi's track Rollo Vice.  This one has all the funky and chill elements that make up a truly remarkable remix.  Nice moving bass, great tonality, and the frequent introduction of new elements to keep you interested throughout the whole song!

Alice & The Glass Lake - Paracosm (Twice as Nice Remix)


Viciousi - Rollo Vice (JNL Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment