Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2015

0485 - Don't Forget the Girl

So just a heads up everyone, Posts Thursday and Friday will be a little different this week.  Thursday will go up really early and Friday will go up via mobile due to Colossalcon!

First track is a hard dance track from Stonebank called The Pressure.  I am usually not a huge fan of hard dance, but ever since Nanobii's Track Rainbow Road and Stonebank's track Stronger, I always give them a chance.  I really enjoyed this one, yes it is really fast, but its not overwhelming at all.  It has got great tonality and and really relaxing breakdown.  Its catchy, dancy, and just an overall well done track!
Second up is a song by Hellberg called the Girl.  What got me was the amazing range of the vocal artist Cozi Zuehlsdorff, and the great drop.  Both of these really hooked me into the track.  I tried a few remixes but I really like the piano accompaniment in the original and decided to post it instead.  I really hope you enjoy both these tracks!
Stonebank - The Pressure

Hellberg feat. Cozi Zuehlsdorff - The Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment