Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

0500 - A milestone to be Celebrated

I know I seem to do this on every milestone we reach, but I won't stop because it is necessary.  500 posts and 10,700 page views has led this to be one of the best and most enjoyable things I have ever done.  You (yes you reading this) have made it possible though.  The imput, the song posts, taking over for me when I get tired of dealing with social media, you have all contributed and I wouldn't be where I am today without you.  Thank you so much, keep up the good work, and here's to another 500 posts!

I feel like certain songs would fit today very well, Make you Proud by Hedegaard, So much Love to Give by Fedde Le Grand, and too many more.  This is a celebration of you all, so even though I know they are repost, Today's songs are all about how I feel about you all.  Listen to them today and know how much I love and care for you all!

I Just Want To Make You Proud

I've Got So Much Love To Give You All


You Make Me Stronger


A nerdy Love Song




No comments:

Post a Comment