Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2015

0494 - The Vision Of The Weekend

Two tracks for you today, one funk one tropical (trying to post less tropical because I realized that was like all I posted for like a month).  The First track is from Joey Chicago called The One For Me.  This is actually French House, which I honestly don't know a whole lot about the genre, I just know I like it.  Its got great retro sounding vocals, a nice fast pace, good movement, and an overall great groove.  Driving and pretty, this one will for sure help you speed through the rest of your Friday!  Second up is a nice Tropical House remix from Boehm of Cheat Codes' track Visions.  Mixing in the vocals from the original, Boehm gives the song a nice new summery feel.  A little bouncy mixing in a really groovy chorus line, this one had me from the first drop.  The beginning had me a little skeptical, but about a minute in I was hooked!  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did and I will see you back here on Monday!

Joey Chicago - The One For Me

Cheat Codes - Visions (Boehm Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment