Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

0492 - Throw That Banger Tantrum

Two big banger tracks for you today.  The first comes from Tantrum Desire, with a song building up to the release of their first album "Diversified".  Get It On is a huge track with a little dash of bounce thrown in, great progression, and a really catchy chord sequence.  I can see this one absolutely killing it mixed in at a festival or just in a mix.  I hope to do something with it once I figure out why my laptop won't record audio!
Second up is a new track from James Egbert called Underdog.  A heavy hitting intense track, this one is perfect for Banger Wednesday.  Usually not my style but I really like the direction he took, still keeping good tonality and then throwing in a killer bassline.

Tantrum Desire - Get It On

James Egbert - Underdog

No comments:

Post a Comment