Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

0504 - Chilled Out, Trilled Out

Sorry folks, as of today posts will be coming a little later in the day, likely a bit closer to 3pm.  Since I got part time work for the summer I am actually working from 9-2 so the post plans to be the first thing I do when I get home.

First up today is All About from Shaun Frank and VanRip.  This Future House track pulls the distorted vocals that I really like and mixes them with a really groovy deep bassline, using tonality to give it a feel of movement.  The staggered drops really seemed unexpected and great as well, and all these elements combine to give a truly good Future House Track.

Second up is a remix of Aer's track I Can't Help It by Win and Woo.  I love these rap and tropical remixes lately, they just have so much flow.  I love the flow of rappers but the beats they pick are so bad, so its nice to hear it mixed over something really sick.  This remix really does a great job of giving Aer a more relaxed feel and something that truly sounds like an original.

Shaun Frank & VanRip - All About 

Aer - I Can't Help It (Win & Woo Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment