Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2015

0495 - Summer Adventures

First up is a sick beatpad mashup coming from M4SONIC.  I have so much for respect for DJs that use beatpads, not only is it visually appealing but I see it as most amazing form of performing electronic music.  Not only is there so much memorization and coordination, but so much coordination (I also fucking love the Aziz Ansari sample in this one).  Give it a listen, appreciate the art, and let this mashup into your ear holes.

Also up on today's playlist is a Future Bass track from Hyper Potions and Subtact titled Adventures.  It has a really heavy 8-bit feel to it, that transforms into a really beautiful melody.  Its nothing to be danced to and I can't really see it being performed, but christ it sounds good leaning back in a chair with headphones on.  Enjoy these and I will see you back here tomorrow!

Summer Session x M4SONIC

Hyper Potions & Subtact - Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment