Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

0496 - You Just Have to Have Faith

First up is a drumstep remix from Spag Heddy of Helen Corry's track Time.  I have really gotten a big taste for drumstep in the last few months, and this one I really enjoyed.  The melody playing in the background is really catchy and the short cut vocals are really nice and sharp.  The drop is nice although a bit generic, still all combine to make a really enjoyable song though!
Also coming straight to your ears today is a track from SirensCeol called Faith In You.  A truly exemplary track, there isn't much about this one I don't like.  Great progression, memorable tonality, vocal samples mixed in just a little bit, great chilled out transitions, and a drop that took me by surprise.  Give it a listen and I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do!

Helen Corry - Time (Spag Heddy Remix)

SirensCeol - Faith In You

No comments:

Post a Comment