Search This Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2015

0534 - The Raven Has Come

So Dada Life was one of the first shows that I went to.  They blew my mind and threw an amazing show so I am always excited to see new stuff by them.  Their track One Last on Earth was pretty good, but the remix by Young Bombs really hit a good point with me.  Keeping the vocals in tact and throwing in a wonderfully tonal and catchy drop, Young Bombs really made a quality remix.  Give it a listen!
Also up today is a track from John Dahlback called Ravens.  This one is big in my book, a banger that I would love to mix and can't wait to hear in sets of others.  The bass, the tonality, the vocal samples, this one really fires on all cylinders. Plus the music video is fucking crazy.
Dada Life - One Last Night on Earth (Young Bombs Remix)

John Dahlback - Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment